12.6 acres in Botetourt County, Virginia
Loading Tax Data
A LandsInsight or Platinum Seller Account is Required to view Sales Comps.
Sign up or login below.
Details for 136 Woodridge Rd.
Description of 136 Woodridge Rd.
Old farmhouse built in 1909; very liveable with 12.6 acres. Farmhouse needs TLC; two of bedrooms have no heat source. Does have a first floor bedroom; large country eat-in kitchen. Property lays well and is in an upscale neighborhood of much more expensive homes. Would make a great mini-farm. Property is zoned A-1 agriculture; could be subdivided. Woodstove supplys some heat.
Directions to the Country Home
I-81 to 220N to left on Rt. 779 (Catawba Road) to right on Etzler to right on Woodridge.
Other Land for Sale from Beth Wilson, CRS, GRIView All Seller's Properties »
- Properties for Sale in Botetourt County
- Acreage for sale in Botetourt County
- Beach property for sale in Botetourt County
- Commercial property for sale in Botetourt County
- Homes for sale in Botetourt County
- Lake property for sale in Botetourt County
- Residential property for sale in Botetourt County
- River property for sale in Botetourt County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by LandsofAmerica.com, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.